Financial trading made smarter.
Optimising the billing processes of numerous trading platforms as per MiFID II and MiFIR – greybee consults and implements.
successful projects implemented
of the legal requirements implemented on the target date
test cases carried out
pieces of master data converted
Departments and development teams, synchronised.
Increasing the intelligence and speed of fully automated digital trading systems as per MiFID II and MiFIR.
greybee advises Germany’s leading operator of trading platforms on optimising the central billing processes of these platforms. The aim was to implement the legal requirements of the European financial market directives, MiFID II and MiFIR, and to improve their internal processes, e.g. fee and discount calculation. These projects are extremely important for the client as all their monthly trading venue bills go through these platforms.
greybee specifies the requirement catalogues from the departments and development teams after the demand clarification has been carried out in advance for all trading platforms and synchronises the processes. After successful implementation, all these requirements are professionally validated using e2e test-case scenarios.
The project in detail.
The clarification of demands with all departments and the synchronising of processes
- Time-critical implementation due to legal requirements
- Creating the requirements for in-house development in SAP
- Expanding the complex discount model with a trading platform
- Introducing products and billing rules
- Identifying and resolving dependencies for parallel projects
- Coordinating with participating departments
- Creating an overall project plan
- Creating process and detail documentation for the client’s individual development
- Project managers
- Requirement managers
- Solution tester
Your business, done better.
Get in touch with us and get your company off the ground with solutions powered by greybee.GET IN TOUCH WITH US